Autocare 2023 training line-up firms for Brisbane event next June
- PostedPublished 2 December 2022
Next year’s Autocare convention in Brisbane is shaping up to be Australia’s largest education-led automotive event, its already packed line-up of trainers and speakers now confirmed to include renowned aftermarket diagnostic specialist Brandon Steckler from the United States.
A qualified master technician and a world-renowned trainer, author and speaker, Brandon Steckler is an instructor at CarQuest Technical Institute and WorldPAC Training Institute, and serves as technical editor for Motor Age magazine.
Brandon’s sessions focus on sharing his expertise on how to efficiently diagnose and troubleshoot fault codes, failures and errors relating to modern vehicle functionality.
Taking place from June 9-10 2023 at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Autocare promises to be an “intensive two-day convention where those who shape the future of the automotive aftermarket will gather to learn, network and propel their careers and businesses into the future”.
Stuart Charity, CEO of the Australian Automotive Aftermarket Association that organises and runs Autocare said he was “delighted to have Brandon Steckler join Autocare 2023”.
He described Mr Steckler as “a highly respected technician and trainer and his expertise in diagnostics”.
“Brandon is one of many industry specialists chosen as the best in their fields to speak at Autocare on a range of important topics across both technical and management areas.
“We are pulling out all stops to ensure Autocare is an unmissable industry event and Brandon’s inclusion is another great reason to invest in your future at Autocare 2023.”
The Autocare Technical Training program is aimed at technicians and apprentices to deliver advanced, comprehensive, hands-on training on the latest generation vehicles, scan tools, software and diagnostics. Among the confirmed topics are:
- High Voltage Battery Insights
- Live Data Diesel Diagnostics – 4×4 and Light Vehicle
- Hybrid/EV Safety, Equipment and Systems Overview
- Pass Thru Technology – What You Need to Know
- Dealing With Diesel – The Truth About EGRs, Catch Cans and Common Diesel Myths
- A Streamlined Approach to Diagnostic Dilemmas
- Battery Management Systems
- The Importance of Using an Oscilloscope on Today’s Vehicles
- Understanding Vehicle Communication Protocols and Fault Testing
- Mastering Fuel System Technology Today And for the Future
- Alternate Diagnostics – Sensor and Component Testing.
The Management Training program will complement the Technical Training program and is designed for the benefit of business owners and managers with topics including:
- The Australian Automotive Aftermarket – 2023 and Beyond
- The Race to Find and Keep Top Talent in Your Workshop
- Growing Your Business With Great Relationships
- Customer Service Excellence – The Power of Consistency and How To Achieve It
- Cybercrime and Data Security – From Risk to Reality, What You Need To Know
- How to Become An Environmentally Responsible Business and Why it’s Essential
- Marketing – How to Attract the Right Customers Through a Maze of Communication Channels
- How to Master Difficult Conversations – Turning Daily Challenges Into Triumphs
- A Great Business Plan – After Months Of Uncertainty, is it Still Worth Having One? Spoiler Alert – Yes, and Here’s Why.
Autocare will also include a trade show, demonstration stage and networking opportunities including a happy hour.
Early Bird tickets to Autocare 2023 start at $75 for apprentice entry, with one-day access costing $275 and two-day access at $450. To register and find out more about the event, visit autocare.org.au
- CategoriesIn Latest Events, Latest News
- Tagsautocare, education, Training