- United States HFC phase-down takes shapeThe United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will administer the nation’s phase-down of HFCs by 85 per cent over the Continue reading United States HFC phase-down takes shape
The fast-moving nature of vehicle technology makes it more challenging yet increasingly important for technicians to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date, a prime example being the changes now happening in vehicle climate control with new refrigerants and regulations on the horizon.
It means more knowledge and skills are needed to stay ahead of the game and crucially, keep impressing your customers – and winning new ones – with your professionalism and excellent service.
What if you could tap into the decades of experience earned by those who went down the specialist route and had access to all their air conditioning, auto electrical and engine cooling knowledge?
VASA – set up to represent air conditioning, auto electrical and engine cooling specialists across Australasia – has recognised this market shift and created a range of exclusive member services aimed at helping workshops conquer these new challenges.
The home of automotive technicians who are great at what they do.
Stay at the top of your profession by joining VASA’s network of Australasia’s best automotive brains and a membership package that gives you:
- Top-notch industry publications in print and online
- Discounted access to pro training and conventions
- A promotional profile in the Find VASA Members area
- Online access to technical info, expert help and an expanding library of vehicle-specific bulletins
- Industry and government level representation
- Recognition as a true professional in your field
- much, much more
VASA membership is open to anybody in the automotive sector who is keen to stay at the forefront of their industry and abide by VASA’s Code of Service, a set of professional guidelines setting you apart from the cowboy operators and aiding your business survival.
Existing VASA members across Australasia include…
- Workshop owners
- Automotive trainers and TAFE teachers
- Apprentices and students
- Automotive manufacturers and wholesalers
- Industry bodies and organisations