Subject: Advanced HVAC Diagnostics
When: Saturday, 14th June 2014, 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Where: The Northern Sydney Institute, Hornsby Campus, 205 Pacific Highway, Hornsby NSW 2077
This is a full day of comprehensive training providing participants with an opportunity to become fully conversant with modern air conditioning system operation and analysis.
Lunch and refreshments provided.
- Basic service information and discussion on vacuum times and the servicing of vacuum pumps
- Using correct oils and other requirements for recycling refrigerant
- Gauges : what they are really telling us. Discussion and practical demonstration including varying ambient temps and heat loads
- Superheat and sub-cooling : critical understanding including practical measurement and discussion
- Scan tool use to evaluate system performance and relate results to gauge readings. Discussion and practical application VE Commodore
- Toyota Aurion system : practical evaluation of control valve current, evaporator fin temps and refrigerant saturation temps
VASA Service Centres receive a $150 rebate (one per year) for attending VASA-approved training.