VASA president Brett Meads is presenting a three-part TaT webinar series called Essential Mobile AC Principles, with a substantial discount for VASA members.
The first part, Heat exchange and change of state will have already taken place by the time this bulletin goes out, but part two (Sub-cooling and super-heating in an AC system) and part three (A multi-refrigerant fleet) will take place in October and November respectively and all sessions are recorded for on-demand access after the event.
Webinar 1 – Heat Exchange and Change of State
Video on demand
- The modern AC system – what are we actually trying to do?
- Heat and heat exchange – making heat transfer work for us
- Change of State – this is where the magic happens
- From water to refrigerant – the basic science
- Real world applications – an AC system overview
Webinar 2 – Sub-cooling and Super-heating in an AC system
Tue 24th Oct 4.30pm AEST or Wed 25th Oct 7pm AEST
- The evaporator – what is going on inside?
- The condenser – what is going on inside?
- The TX valve – what is it really doing?
- Measuring sub-cooling and super-heating – why it matters
- A balanced system – when everything works well
Webinar 3 – A multi-refrigerant fleet
Tue 21st Nov 4.30pm AEST or Wed 22nd Nov 7pm AEST
- ODP and GWP – an overview
- The drivers of change – how we are influenced by Europe
- Low GWP refrigerant (R1234yf) – what is the same, what is different?
- Understanding flammability – things may not be as they seem
- Refrigerant Identification – we have the technology, so stop guessing
Price (includes all 3 webinars):
- $198.00 for VASA members
- $298.00 for all other attendees
All webinars are one-hour training session plus question time. Attendees receive a printable digital handout, course certificate and a video recording of the sessions to re-watch on-demand, any time.